As I mentioned in my previous post, it turns out that a majority of us just don't know much about whats in our pants. Speaking to my other half and male friends, I was shocked at just how little they knew about their trouser trunks despite being the owner of one. This time Scandals are back with a sexual anatomy lesson for all of you with a penis.
1. The Shaft of the Penis:This is the main body of the penis. Inside the shaft are three spongy erectile channels, which fill with blood during arousal causing wonderful erections.
2. The Glans: The glans is where the action is at, this little helmet has a higher concentration of nerve endings than the shaft, as a result its extremely sensitive.
3. The Coronal Ridge: This is the sensitive projecting ridge located at the base of the penis head.
4. The Frenulum: A super sensitive, V-shaped fold of skin that runs up the coronal ridge.
5. The Foreskin: This is a roll of skin that covers the head of the penis (in uncircumcised individuals). This layer of skin is very sensitive with around 20,000 nerve endings.
6. The Urethral Opening: This is the opening at the tip of the penis. Its the opening to the urethra through which urine and semen flow through. Some people utilise the highly sensitive urethra and its opening by urethral sounding. A very pleasurable method of inserting a specially designed rod through the urethral opening and into the urethra.
7. The Scrotum: This is a thin, soft, elastic sac that contains the testicles. The scrotums main job is to keep the testicles at their "happy" temperature, which is lower than the temperature of your body. The scrotum and testicles shouldn't be ignore during play as they are an especially sensitive erogenous zone, through playing with can heighten orgasm.
8. The Perineum: Otherwise known as the "Gooch". This is an area that runs between the scrotum and anus. The perineum is very rich in nerve endings. By applying a little (or a lot) of pressure on this area, it is possible to stimulate the prostate internally.
9. The Anus: This area is densely packed with nerve endings and surrounded by very fine hairs making this a hotspot for pleasure. Stimulation of the anus during sex or masturbation can increase the intensity of orgasm.